Tuesday, January 17
16 Beaver St. 4th Fl, NYC
4/5 to Bowling Green
Please join us January 17, 2016 Tuesday at 7PM at 16 Beaver Street 4th Floor (4/5 to Bowling Green) to continue the discussion, develop commmittees and action items discussed in the last few events held in the series “Centering Zionist Colonizing Violence and the Redemptive Power of Palestinian Resistance,” and to prepare to protect and expand the Palestinian Movement under the Trump regime
• OPEN FORUM
• PLANNING AND STRATEGIZING SESSION
• COMMITTEE/ BREAK OUT GROUPS
Come for all or part. Snacks will be served.
The night will be focused on escalating plans and developing ideas for collective struggle generally as relates to Palestine and Palestinian Safety and preparing for possible developments under the Trump regime which has married an extremist Zionist, anti-Muslim & racist cabinet to the federal government.
All ideas and plans are welcome and we hope to launch the Artists Bureau/Cultural Preservation & Revival Committee; Palestinian Sanctuaries Committee; and/or Action Items develop from the workshop portion of the evening.
Planning meeting on organizing for Palestine and the protection of Palestinians under Trump Beginning with an Open Forum, we will have break out groups (to brainstorm and devise strategies) with follow up on proposals from the last open organizing meeting, and we will close by finalizing at least one or two solid action items.
The following list was developed from the last two sessions, more ideas and a narrowing of this list will be made by all of you in a collective decision making process:
1. Artists Bureau;
2. Decolonization/Preservation of Palestinian Culture Committee;
3. Community Based Defense/Popular Committees.
4. Palestinian Sanctuaries & Palestinian Refugee Support/Sponsorship Committee;
5. Inauguration Day Activities;
6. Committee to Integrate Palestinians in Gaza, Camps and Diaspora directly into Palestinian Solidarity work in the US
7. More to be shared on the day of.